Powered By Blogger

Beautiful Key West

Beautiful Key West
A great place to visitg

Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Hi Friends:

What can we say of Mother's, for me now is jus memories in my heart of the ladies that really help me to get to the point that I am now in my life and realized that not matter how the situations in life place us, we need to look at the legacy that they left and get courage to continue.

For my dear mothers, life was very difficult and challenging but they knew that they did not have a choice and just got to work hard and see the future with hope and love.

I wish all of you mother's that no matter the situation that you are is really good or bad, will pass and new experiences will come and be alert, children grow too fast and the things that we thought will last forever sometimes is not that way so the best thing is to be aware that life is full of surprises and challenges, and the truly things we left our children is our love and courage to face anything in life and if you have a time to encourage others the better.

Our Country is a beautiful place because we make it that way and we need to get involved in eveything that our children are and to continue our traditions.

I wish you have a wonderful day and father's give them the love an appreciation that they so need because the children are watching, and if your mother is far away give her a call or visit her at the Nursing home. With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment